Get in touch with us now

Get a quote now

My property has subsidence, can you help?

If your property has subsidence, underpinning or is an area with a history of the movement, then you will be aware of how difficult it is to obtain comprehensive insurance cover. Our specialist team can provide you with wide-ranging subsidence cover for your home from our panel of insurers.

When is Subsidence Insurance right for you?

  • A previous Subsidence, Heave or landslip claim at the property.
  • Categorised as living in a subsidence area.
  • Property previously underpinned.
  • Showing signs of historical movement in a surveyor’s report.
  • Historical buildings showing signs of movement.

Most popular policy benefits:

  • Comprehensive Cover for your Buildings.
  • Comprehensive Cover for your Contents.
  • Third-party Liability up to 10 million.
  • Expert Underwriters who specialise in Subsidence related issues.
  • Monthly payment options.

What information can you provide to help us with your Subsidence Home Insurance?


When did the Subsidence, Landslip and Heave occur?


What were the causes? e.g. Clay shrinkage, Tree root ingress…


Were any claims made? If so, what amount was claimed for?


How was the problem fixed? Please provide any information on the repair works undertaken at your property.

Get a quote or call us on 01730 777600